Ask a Mathematician / Ask a Physicist | Your Math and Physics Questions Answered
Sean Carroll | Preposterous Universe
« Hannu's Plaza » Doing gravity right
« Hannu's Plaza » Programming links
« Hannu's Plaza » Programming tips
A Single-Photon Server with Just One Atom
On the Monads of Leibniz
Moore's Law and memory to hit physics wall
Britney Spears' Guide to Semiconductor Physics - Lasers and Optoelectronics
Medical Physics Projects 2005/2006
Physics is what makes computer games have realistic looking collisions.
Physics Simulation Forum
Physic engine packages
Bullet 3D Game Physics Library provides state of the art collision detection and rigid body dynamics (C++) zlib license.
bullet - Google Code
Also available managed
XNADev.ru - Home
The below is done using CUDA
NVIDIA CUDA SDK - Physically-Based Simulation
- very cool movie with visualizations of magnetic fields and theory.
N-body simulations (gravitational) - Scholarpedia
Box2D - Features
- Box2D is a 2D rigid body simulation library for games. Box2D is written in portable C++.
- LiquidFun is a 2D rigid-body and fluid simulation C++ library for games based upon Box2D. It provides support for procedural animation of physical bodies to make objects move and interact in realistic ways.
Documentation - pybox2d - Documentation Page - Google Code
chipmunk-physics - Project Hosting on Google Code
- Fast and lightweight 2D rigid body physics library in C
Physics engines for dummies | Paul's blog@Wildbunny
Newton - guide
Welcome to TYCHO - TYrolian Computational HydrOdynamics
- TYCHO is a multidimensional (1D/2D and 3D) compressible hydrodynamics code written in C and parallelized with OpenMP.
507 Mechanical Movements
Solar Power Information
Welcome to the Cassiopeia Project
E8 math || Lie Groups || Thery of Everything || Shape of Everything
Lie Group -- from Wolfram MathWorld
Simple Lie group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
E8 (mathematics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HowStuffWorks "The Shape of Everything"
- A blog of physics, mathematics, programming and photography...
Created: 2007-03-18 10:25:53 Modified: 2014-06-09 18:15:44
peach custard pie
Visible Dave Project
days to Christmas.
days to a new year.